AlphaWebTrader (AWT) Help & Support
Please note: AWT is a website built for desktop web browsers and so it is best viewed on mobile/tablets as a desktop site
- Freemium: free features & static or snapshot market 1 minute (1m) periodic updates, all devices, self-assisted support via trading group & help desk.
- Essentials: all of Freemium, ad-free, for snapshot live market 5 second (5s) technicals, basic technical trading signals & priority support.
- Premium: all of Essentials Plus the full gamut of features, very best real-time live market data for trading technicals & algorithmic trading signals.
- Ultimate*: all of Premium Plus API Access to technicals & algorithmic trading entry & exit orders mirror via "AWT.Desktop" to apps e.g: AFT & AST
- For Team Licenses, discounts are applied to a main custom subscription provided, licenses are allocated to a team user list via the help desk.
- Subscriptions autorenew you can cancel anytime with no lock in or penalty - the subscription will end at the end of the paid period.
- Essentials, Premium & Ultimate licenses provide 1 user account seat providing access for 3 devices in parallel: web, desktop & mobile*
Please note after purchasing a subscription:
- An order completion is sent to your email via Stripe from which you can access all the details of your subscription.
- Make sure you SignUp or login to AWT with the same email you used for your purchase to access your subscriptions benefits.
- You may need to login again for your new subscription licenses to appear and be active in your AWT app.
- Trading group & teams, please Contact us to discuss your requirements & get your custom, tailored plan.
- For all subscription payment questions, problems or cancellations, please contact support via the help page.
AWT Desktop ETA last quarter 2022, Mobile app is pending development and release ETA Mid 2023, device support will be included your existing plans.
Ultimate Algo Trading System Mirror still pending API Access preview available only.
AWT is subject to change without warning we are working on polishing existing features and adding new features constantly. We aim to roll out updates each day pre 7am EST. Please note you may have to reload the browser after an update a message will inform you.
Snapshot/Real-time Market Data Updates
AWT will update the data every 1 minute when a user is not logged in or is logged in with a Freemium only subscription.
When a user is logged in with an active Essentials, Premium or Ultimate subscription AWT will update in realtime as each data item/signal update is received.
AWT Account & Subscriptions
To Create an account simply sign up for free - visit the Account page for step by step details. When you have logged in you can view all your subscriptions free and purchased related to your account
Algo Trading Systems LLC ("ATS") Trading Group
ATS TRADE GROUP: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS ON DISCORD
- Trading Education, support and resources for Algo Trading Systems products: AlphaWebTrader ("AWT"), AlgoFuturesTrader ("AFT") & AlgoSignalTrader ("AST") for swing and day trading futures.
- Trading Group is free and accessible on discord by windows, mac, linux and apple, android and web – inside we have multiple complimentary trading systems and toolsets AWT, AFT and AST
- Emini Day Trading the Session Open 9.15EST mon to fri FREE US EMinis and Micro Indices Futures day trading NYSE Session open free trade coaching pre-market session & gap analysis and realtime trading commentary.
- View more Traing Group Details
AWT Quick Glossary
- ATS - Algo Trading Systems LLC - Owner of all IP and Brands
- AST - Algo Signal Trader - Signals to web, desktop and NinjaTrader
- AFT - Algo Futures Trader - NinjaTrader Hybrid Day Trading System
- MTL - MicroTrends Ltd - the developer of all software for ATS
- NT - NinjaTrader the Free Trade Platform
- SFG - Session Fib Grid - DSFG, WSFG, MSFG, YSFG
- DSFG - Daily Session Fib Grid
- WSFG - Weekly Session Fib Grid
- MSFG - Monthly Session Fib Grid
- YSFG - Yearly Session Fib Grid
- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
- USAR - Universal Stop and Reverse indicator
- SORB - session open range breakout
- TTF - Trading Time Frame - the primary chart trading time frame
- LTF - Lower Time Frame 120 to 480M
- HTF - Higher Time Frame 720Min upwards 1440M, Day, Week, Month Year